Sunday 29 July 2012

Stellated Dodecahedrons


Stellated dodecahedron

Link to the instructions- http://www.minieco.co.uk/great-stellated-dodecahedron/#


This looks brilliant and when I was printing the sheets out for the pattern I didn’t think it would be very difficult. Oh how I was wrong, I'm going to give it a star rating of 3 because I think it looks brilliant and even though I have found it difficult I have enjoyed the challenge. For me, the most difficult bit was the sticking of the triangle and then what to do to make it into a sphere of spikes, my first attempt broke, oops, my second attempt is shown below and finally third time lucky, it all came together, as you can see in the picture below. This project was good; it’s nice to challenge yourself once in a while.  
2nd attempt-                                                                                        3rd attempt - 
                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment